Are you getting paid for your work ?
Some important things to know
1. For people working a standard shift, ANY work over 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week is OVERTIME.
2. For compressed shift workers, ANY work over your scheduled shift or 80 hours in a pay period is OVERTIME.
3. The employer MUST pay overtime unless the employee has requested comp time and management has approved it.
4. The employer CANNOT make you work for comp time.
5. Overtime must be approved. If it's not, you're not required to work more than your scheduled shift.
Is your boss breaking one of these rules? CONTACT US !
CLICK HERE TO TELL US